About Community Health Charities
For more than 60 years, Community Health Charities has empowered individuals to make the world a better place, by raising awareness and financial resources for health and wellbeing. We are committed to building stronger, healthier communities together.
Community Health Charities exists to empower people to take action to improve health and wellbeing.
Together For Health
- Making an impact for 60+ years.
- Partnering with nearly 2,000 nonprofits.
- Working with 1,600 businesses and organizations.
- Led by a committed national board of directors from UnitedHealthcare, Comcast, Walmart, Chevron, Kimberly-Clark, Cleveland Cavaliers, and more.
- Reaching 17 million employees and 1 billion in overall audience annually.
- Raised $1 billion for nonprofit partners through Combined Federal Campaign since inception.
- Raised $300 million through workplace giving over past 5 years.